Monday, October 18, 2004

More personality s'il vous plait

I received an email today...I get these from time to time from another blog I have. I received another one from someone looking for a soup recipe who was incensed to find not soup but partisan crap when he clicked on my link. I almost wrote him back asking if it would be partisan if I were campaigning for Bush. I don't have time for the pain so I hit delete.

Back to the email I received this morning. The writer wanted to know why I didn't write more of my personal thoughts. I've been thinking about it and have come up with a couple of reasons. This is an issue because I've been wondering if I will continue this blog after the elections and if so, what will I do with it?

I'm a loner. I have evolved into this over the years for one reason or another. I enjoy other people but only on my terms. I feel no obligation to open my door if you knock. My sense of self is not hinged on whether I am liked or not. It was not always this way. As I said, I have evolved into who I am today.

I started this blog to counter the Bush administration. As an American living in France I was and am increasingly outraged at what I see happening there. For awhile I would write scathing blogs venting my anger. But, over time I have seen that too many just don't care what is happening in the US or the world around them.

That George Bush is still in office and may even be re-elected boggles the mind. This has nothing to do with being a Republican, Democrat, Independent or any other party affiliation. It's not about who's a better debater. It's not even about whether George did his time in the Guard.
It's about this man falsely tying Iraq and Saddam to al-Qaida and the attacks of 9/11 and in doing so being responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children.

This is it in a nutshell. I post like so many others whatever incriminating evidence I can find to show the corruptness of this administration but what should be causing people, even Republicans, to remove this man from office is stated above.

So, being a loner is one reason for my lack of personality on this blog, being totally disgusted with humanity is another.

Where is the outrage at this President? Don't speak to me of Christian values in light of this President. He has none and if you support him you have obviously forgotten yours.

Don't speak to me of stem cells, abortion, and homosexuality in light of Christian values. Jesus Christ has nothing to say about these issues and homosexuals were very much a part of the world he lived in. But, he had much to say about taking care of the poor, sick and imprisoned the very things Bush policies do not take into account.

I have been here fighting my own war against injustice. Whether I will stay here after the election I have no idea. That this blog will change it's format to a more personal one is doubtful. I enjoy looking at other blogs and reading what people are saying. Only now and again do I have the desire to enter the conversation.

22 Comments:

At October 1, 2005 at 3:51 PM, Blogger Steve Austin said...

Nice blog. Please check out my christian debt consolidation blog. It is all about christian debt consolidation.

 
At October 2, 2005 at 9:44 PM, Blogger Billy said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a debt consolidation loan uk
site/blog. It pretty much covers debt consolidation loan uk
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At October 4, 2005 at 9:02 AM, Blogger ebgcommute said...

Hey, good stuff!
I have a repair credit site. It pretty much covers repair credit related stuff.
Check it out later :-)

 
At October 8, 2005 at 5:03 AM, Blogger Rich Molumby said...

I have an Entr site/blog. It pretty much covers making large amounts of money on the web.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At October 8, 2005 at 11:42 PM, Blogger heropoo said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about wal mart credit card. It pretty much covers wal mart credit card related stuff.

 
At October 10, 2005 at 4:55 AM, Blogger startonline said...

Cool blog you have about credit card reward. I have a credit card reward related site. Check it out if you get a chance.

 
At November 3, 2005 at 10:09 AM, Blogger Goodman441 said...

Hey! I found a great new site for loans and credit card information, Please visit it when you can, You will be glad you did!! Go here now! http://www.loanofficial.com

 
At November 3, 2005 at 7:00 PM, Blogger Goodman441 said...

Hey! I found a great new site for loans and credit card information, Please visit it when you can, You will be glad you did!! Go here now! http://www.loanofficial.com

 
At November 8, 2005 at 7:45 AM, Blogger GooglePlexMan said...

Super blog you have. Did you know you can find information about Chase Credit Card
at Chase Credit Card
. Check it out if you have a change. I'll be sure and visit your blog again.

 
At November 8, 2005 at 8:06 AM, Blogger mwcart said...

Great blog you have. Just wanted to let you know that I've found a great place for Reward Card">Reward Card & Gas Reward Credit Card
. Keep up the great blog. Best wishes.

 
At November 11, 2005 at 8:33 PM, Blogger editor said...

Superb Blog, well done.
Here an interesting Site regarding:
Debt Consolidation, Debt Consolidation information, Personal Debt Consolidation, Debt Settlement

 
At March 1, 2006 at 11:03 PM, Blogger Credit Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about credit cards for bad credit, please feel free to visit.

 
At July 4, 2006 at 12:17 AM, Blogger Debt Consolidation Refinance said...

Great Blog! I love to see informative sites and active discussion. I have bookmarked this site so I can check in from time to time. If you have a chance check out this site http:\\www.customortgage.net which has alot of valuable info on Real estate loans Thanks again for the Blog

 
At July 9, 2006 at 8:15 PM, Blogger Debt Consolidation Refinance said...

Your blog is a typical blog with a lot of different people sharing useful info. I can contribute to this by telling all of the home owners about http:\\thehomefinanceguide.com. I got my real estate refinanced at a low interest rate thanks to Bad credit home loans. At first I was just looking for info (which was free on http:\\thehomefinanceguide.com) and before I knew it I had a low interest mortgage which helped build an even stronger credit history because I was able to consolidate all of my bills and debts into my mortgage. Thanks to http:\\thehomefinanceguide.com I have one low payment a month (my mortgage) and no other payments to worry about. If you own a home, you need to check out http:\\thehomefinanceguide.com to make sure you are in the right place financially.

 
At February 7, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Blogger will said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,.18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人網站,成人圖片,AV女優,成人光碟,色情,色情影片,免費A片下載,SEX,AV,色情網站,本土自拍,性愛,成人影片,情色文學,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人貼圖

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載

 
At July 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM, Blogger rduht said...

I think wow gold and world of warcraft gold

 
At May 17, 2010 at 12:44 AM, Blogger 会慧 said...

The Nike Air Jordan 2010 nike air jordan 2010 is a very special shoe cheap jordan shoes outlet for a number of reasons.discount jordan shoes However, the reason that topsbasketball air jordan shoes the list most for the jordan creation of this sneaker is Jordan ajf shoes obvious The celebration kind of shoejumpman23
marks the 25th year of the nick shox Anniversary of the Air Jordan nick shox shoes line as a rule. What also shox shoes makes this shoe stand out newest air max from the other Nike Jordan basketballcheap air max shoes signature shoes is that this shoeair max represents the very future of the air max 95 Jordan brand in the world.air max nike

Each new shoe design thatcheap nike dunk Nike Jordan range comes up discount nike dunk with is always a product thatnike dunk outlet is more innovative and better thandiscount nike shoes before. This is because Air Jordan cheap nike shoes is a brand. That is a firm believer Nike Shox R4 in incorporating the element ofShox shoes imagination into every shoe.shox nz This is because they wantnike shoes turbo to come up with the best product nike shox shoes all around for the eager consumer to have. When there is imagination. There are no limits on where the creation of a new Jordan sneaker can go from here.

 
At May 17, 2010 at 12:45 AM, Blogger 会慧 said...

The Nike Air Jordan 2010 nike air jordan 2010 is a very special shoe cheap jordan shoes outlet for a number of reasons.discount jordan shoes However, the reason that topsbasketball air jordan shoes the list most for the jordan creation of this sneaker is Jordan ajf shoes obvious The celebration kind of shoejumpman23
marks the 25th year of the nick shox Anniversary of the Air Jordan nick shox shoes line as a rule. What also shox shoes makes this shoe stand out newest air max from the other Nike Jordan basketballcheap air max shoes signature shoes is that this shoeair max represents the very future of the air max 95 Jordan brand in the world.air max nike

Each new shoe design thatcheap nike dunk Nike Jordan range comes up discount nike dunk with is always a product thatnike dunk outlet is more innovative and better thandiscount nike shoes before. This is because Air Jordan cheap nike shoes is a brand. That is a firm believer Nike Shox R4 in incorporating the element ofShox shoes imagination into every shoe.shox nz This is because they wantnike shoes turbo to come up with the best product nike shox shoes all around for the eager consumer to have. When there is imagination. There are no limits on where the creation of a new Jordan sneaker can go from here.

 
At May 17, 2010 at 3:04 AM, Blogger dike said...

There is nothing better than wearingChloe outlet a nice pair of UGGChloe bags boots. Both women andChloe totes men can agree that these armani sunglassesare some of the mostgucci sunglasses outlet comfortable boots in the world. ugg boots It only makes sense thatugg boots kids can walk around stylishly ugg bootsand in comfort. This articleRare ghd will focus on the Kids

 
At July 22, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Blogger janice said...

Great post..very interesting to read.


hotels lisbona

 
At November 16, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Blogger Learn Karate said...

Interesting blog, I notice there has been no recent updates, have you abandoned this blog?
Linden
Niche Profit Classroom

 
At January 16, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Blogger sally21c said...

The factors you need to be aware of zigtech, the two most important is the durability and Comfort of the zigtech reebok. Paying for high price for reebok from a reputable brand is not a bad idea As They must have used better quality reebok shoes that will withstand The Elements is zigtech shoes. A well manufactured jacket Will show at Signs of Reebok Easytoneeasytone and easytone shoes should be easy to use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home